Dead monitor

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
Who should I call to come pick up this oversized paper weight or can I throw it in the trash?

round these parts, if ya throw it in the trash, they dont take it! You cant give them away today!!!

they are hazmat... and disposal is a problem... call your goodwill or salvation army and see where they are dumping them... afraid most end up in landfills as there are only a couple places in the country that do recycle on them...

yeah, around here you have to take it to a recycle place. I know some companies have "green days" where they will let you drop those types of things free.

I saw an article a couple days ago about electronics recycling. they were saying that a lot of that stuff winds up in china or something, where they pay people a pittance to separate the dangerous parts out for recycling. personally, I'd rather put it in the trash that risk subjecting someone to that.

Thanks guys, this thing will be gone by next friday!

Wow, I just found a place not to far from my house using TxBusa Recycling link.
beerchug.gif

Thanks Tex.

Just take it to the local 7-11 or what ever and toss it in their dumpster one evening!!!
firedevil.gif

Sell it in a Walmart parking lot .$50.oo , But dont really sell it , Just place it on the tailgate and leave a $50.00 for sale sign on it , 99% chance some thief will try and lift it.. or just wrap it like a present and leave it in back of the truck , hood etc .some jerk will be happy to take it . problem solved.
beerchug.gif

Sell it in a Walmart parking lot .$50.oo , But dont really sell it , Just place it on  the tailgate  and leave a $50.00 for sale sign on it , 99% chance some thief will try and lift it.. or just wrap it like a present and leave it in back of the truck , hood etc .some jerk will be happy to take it . problem solved.
beerchug.gif
rofl.gif
I would if I knew somone with a PU truck. It would be gone in 60 sec!

Sell it in a Walmart parking lot .$50.oo , But dont really sell it , Just place it on  the tailgate  and leave a $50.00 for sale sign on it , 99% chance some thief will try and lift it.. or just wrap it like a present and leave it in back of the truck , hood etc .some jerk will be happy to take it . problem solved.
beerchug.gif
ThumbsUp.gif

He..he..he..

Funny how true that really is. Actually, how sad that really is huh?

r8

I just saw where Bestbuy takes them.. .never knew that or tried it however..

Serious? I'll give them a call today and thanks again!
thumb_up.gif

Back