Photo shop help plz...

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
I have no photo shop skills and I need to learn... but for now I'll ask if some one knows how to remove / blur / blend out the trash at the bottom of this pic I took last feb in Hawaii? I didnt notice it till later or I woulda picked it up and tossed it in the trash.

LMK and I can email you the full rez.

Thanx - Kento

Hawaii-feb2011 363.jpg

Emailing the finished back to ya already, Kent. I went ahead and fixed it up before leaving. I am stealing this photo to keep :laugh:. Beautiful picture :thumbsup:

Hawaii-feb2011 362.jpg

Thanks Russell, I took about 500 shots in feb. I'll send you the picassa link, if you see anything you like let me know and I'll send the higher rez to ya.

I'm printing a bunch at shortrunposters.com they are only $3 each for 18x24

I didnt feel the Bluryness was the issue, rather the viewer of the picture that would be the problem. Ive modified the pic to kindly redirect thier attention to the crisper, more accute portion of the Photograph.

Your welcome:rofl:

Hawaii-feb2011 363.jpg

I didnt feel the Bluryness was the issue, rather the viewer of the picture that would be the problem. Ive modified the pic to kindly redirect thier attention to the crisper, more accute portion of the Photograph.

Your welcome:rofl:

You're the man! :laugh:

Wow Fast, I was totally drawn away from the trash on the beach and was concentrating on the crystal blue waters in the back ground.

I don't know what you did but it sure did work.:thumbsup:

I'm disappointed in you Frog. Deeply disappointed. I fixed it for you though.. Not trying to steal your thunder, just letting you know you need to step up your game a little...

Hawaii-feb2011 363.jpg

Hawaii-feb2011 363.jpg

Back