Dc to philly.

Big E

Donating Member
Registered
Late notice but shooting it out there. Taking off from Rockville, MD around 9am. Try to take back roads to Philly and have lunch at either Pats or Genos for some subs. Relaxed ride, weather should be great. Thursday Aug 10th 2006. Give me a call at 240 731 5973.

Later,
Eric

Im game for next week too. Gots to work on some long distance riding again. Taking a big trip in Sept. I havent ridden at all this summer on the busa. I have maybe 500 miles logged on the busa this year.
tounge.gif

I'll meet you at Geno's. Just give me a time.
E

We'll be leaving at around 9am. Trying to take backroads up so I hope the ride isnt anymore then 3 hours to get to Philly. Safe bet around 12:30 at the latest.

Did you guys bag the trip because of the rain? I cruised by there a couple of times saw no busa's so I went to work.
E

Sorry guys for the late notice. Never did make it up there though. It was raining pretty hard aroud the time we were about to take off. We will set up another trip pretty soon.
smile.gif

Hey, let me know, 'cause if I'm not working, I'll cruise down to meet you guys (if it's on a weekend).

I have an 02 blue/black.

post-6-66358-picture_1046.jpg

I wish it still looked like this.
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|Big E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155406462 -->

Back