DC Bike show....

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
For those going to the DC International Motorcycle Show, how does a meet at 10:30AM on Saturday Jan 12 at the suzuki booth sound?

From that point, I'd say look for the BIG guy at the booth that looks like Ben Winkler (Cabbage patch kid Geico commercial) That would be me.

bump.gif

10:30 Sounds good, With the drive I have should arrive about 9:45 to 10:00
Jon(Loomis).
I'll have a Hayabusa.org shirt on and a Suzuki ballcap on.

10:30 Sounds good, With the drive I have should arrive about 9:45 to 10:00
Jon(Loomis).
I'll have a Hayabusa.org shirt on and a Suzuki ballcap on.
I'll be the nearly 7 ft guy with a hayabusa hat. I can't be missed... Just look for the head standing above everyone.
laugh.gif

we wanted to go but kids had activities and asked to switch weekends......still up in the air because I have some night work to do in D.C this coming week and if we don't finish I can't get the kids anyway.......WE WILL SEE .......

let you know if we could make it by fri...

we wanted to go but kids had activities and asked to switch weekends......still up in the air because I have some night work to do in D.C this coming week and if we don't finish I can't get the kids anyway.......WE WILL SEE .......

let you know if we could make it by fri...
It'd be awesome if ya could. I love meetin my busa board family.
shake.gif

Sorry I'm late - been out of town... We'll be there, looks like we'll be bringing the kiddies too. Not too sure we'll be there by 10:30 but we'll do our best - there's no way we'll miss yamahor in the crowd though! See y'all on Sat.

Sorry I'm late - been out of town...   We'll be there, looks like we'll be bringing the kiddies too.  Not too sure we'll be there by 10:30 but we'll do our best - there's no way we'll miss yamahor in the crowd though!     See y'all on Sat.
Call me when yall get there.

540-649-2242. I'm just up for meeting new friends, nothing big planned when we meet up.

super.gif

super.gif
Looking Great for us to be there Saturday. Husband is finished work for the week, we'll have no children after all.....So we are heading to DC! Hope to be there early and meet at 10:30. We'll be looking forward to saying hello to fellow Busa Riders.

super.gif

SWEET! See yall at the Suzuki area. If you can't find me, give me a call, we'll meet up.

Back