Daytona Fire

Casperle

Registered
Racing is just wierd anymore. Juan burns the track if he cant wins.:laugh: Hope they make a decision to call it or race soon.

Weirdest thing I ever saw. For the car to lock up and go sideways at the exact , the exact place on track needed to spin him into the jet dry truck is eerie! Big ass fireball!

I think the track is burnt beyond use. Either that or soaked thru with jet fuel.
Wall looks pretty scorched too. Gonna be a late night. I think it's time for some Dunkin Donuts.

at least it's more interesting than watching a bunch of folks turn left :poke:

:laugh: :lol:

just glad everyone is ok :beerchug:

at least it's more interesting than watching a bunch of folks turn left :poke:

:laugh: :lol:

just glad everyone is ok :beerchug:

Man, you're not kidding. Honestly, that truck driver could easily have been killed. Hopefully they can adjust the rules a bit and prevent a similar crash in the future.

watching the replays, it looked like there were sparks coming from under the right side of the car just before it started to spin...have they said if something went wrong with the car to cause it to do that?

watching the replays, it looked like there were sparks coming from under the right side of the car just before it started to spin...have they said if something went wrong with the car to cause it to do that?

He was in pits just before and car was on jacks on one side. Crew members were turning rear wheel while another was underneath looking at something? He came out and was going around trying to catch the field and that's when it locked up. I think they said it was the tranny? But im not sure. There were a lot of sparks before he spun.

Yeah, it definitely looked like at least one of the rear wheels locked up.

Let's start the pool now. How may laps until the next wreck? I'm going with 5. :laugh:

Okay, I am sorry, but:
How many NASCAR drivers does it take to start a jet fuel fire?

Just Juan!

Couldn't resist... LOL

Back