Dayton 500

gurrera

Registered
I am not a big fan of this years race.:poke:

2X2 2X2 racing.:rulez:

To me the best driver or car cant win, only the luckiest drive will win.

It is not right that a driver has to depend on the guy pushing him to help him or not to wreck him.:please:

Just look at the big wreck hat took out 1/2 the cars.

Gurrera

Trevor Bayne, Hes really looking good. Would be nice it Awesome Bill was doing that in that car through.

I'm not a fan of the 2x2 myself. It should be every man for themselves.
Posted via Mobile Device

Trevor at the white flag, Woods Brothers and the 21 car have a huge history. What a great move for a 20 year old. Great drive :thumbsup:

Throw a few bikes out there to mix it up, They dont even have to be Busa's, Id prefer they 600's actually:laugh:

Wish Woods Brothers would run a full season with Trevor. I think hes ready for cup racing and give the big teams a run for the money.:beerchug:

That was an awesome finish!! Was wishing the 88 would win today (yes people you are reading my words correctly). That 3rd lap was pretty cool too. :bowdown:

That was an awesome finish!! Was wishing the 88 would win today (yes people you are reading my words correctly). That 3rd lap was pretty cool too. :bowdown:

I agree. It was nice to see the kid win. Hope it is the start to a great career for him. But man I don't like the 2x2 racing either.

Wish Woods Brothers would run a full season with Trevor. I think hes ready for cup racing and give the big teams a run for the money.:beerchug:

I think they might get some sponsor money after today. Ford and Motorcraft have been very generous to these guys. Says a lot about them as a company. Did I mention they're the only auto maker that did not take bailout funds :whistle:

Back