Dax Hayabusa Turbo Brands Hatch UK video!

busaturbo

Registered
Hi just a few video's of my Dax Rush with Hayabusa turbo in it!!
- Duncan cowper,Brands Hatch,TKC MAG, Dax F1 Turbo, hayabusa, Geoff Page Racing,[/url]
- Duncan cowper,Brands Hatch!,TKC MAG, Dax F1 Turbo, hayabusa, Geoff Page Racing,[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously Baddass, Not as quick as a bike on the straights,but NO contest(duh) in the corners!:bowdown:
That looks like too much fun. That hybrid would SLAUGHTER anything at the gap,much less 28 or etc...etc
I would not even consider running the Cherahala in that beast.??? :beerchug:

Cool vids.
All kinds of things out on the track.

What kind of camera are you using and how is it mounted ?

Cool vids.
All kinds of things out on the track.

What kind of camera are you using and how is it mounted ?

Hi the camera was a mate's of mine i just borrowed it. camera was mounted on the roll bar i will find out what make it is and let you now.

Hi just a few video's of my Dax Rush with Hayabusa turbo in it!!
- Duncan cowper,Brands Hatch,TKC MAG, Dax F1 Turbo, hayabusa, Geoff Page Racing,[/url]
- Duncan cowper,Brands Hatch!,TKC MAG, Dax F1 Turbo, hayabusa, Geoff Page Racing,[/url]

Hello

I am new arround here. I am here because I would like to ask you a few things if it possible about your car.
I would like to know, if it possible:
how much power and torque have your hayabusa turbo engine?
how many miles can you do before rebuild the engine (driving very hard, like in a race)?
What kind of maintenance do you do on the engine?
Wich reverse gear are you using?

Thank you soo much and sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards

Peat

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello

I am new arround here. I am here because I would like to ask you a few things if it possible about your car.
I would like to know, if it possible:
how much power and torque have your hayabusa turbo engine?
how many miles can you do before rebuild the engine (driving very hard, like in a race)?
What kind of maintenance do you do on the engine?
Wich reverse gear are you using?

Thank you soo much and sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards

Peat
Hi power 461.3BHP/9153rpm 270.1 lbft/8318rpm at 1.2 bar of boost in the vid the car was running 1 bar,pull engine down once a year and replace bearings,
I dont use a reverse box in this car but i have used the Quaife box with no probs.

Last edited:
Hi power 461.3BHP/9153rpm 270.1 lbft/8318rpm at 1.2 bar of boost in the vid the car was running 1 bar,pull engine down once a year and replace bearings,
I dont use a reverse box in this car but i have used the Quaife box with on probs.

have you ever use a quaife reverse gear box whiout problems? I belive that quaife reverse gear can handle just only 250Hp, it is a pain to find something for more power. I want to use a hayabusa turbo engine on my car, but I´ve got a lot of problems for to find a reverse gear that can handle more than 250Hp. Wich Quaife box model did you use?did you use it whit more than 250Hp?
In other way, how many miles more or less can you do in a year?

Thank very much

have you ever use a quaife reverse gear box whiout problems? I belive that quaife reverse gear can handle just only 250Hp, it is a pain to find something for more power. I want to use a hayabusa turbo engine on my car, but I´ve got a lot of problems for to find a reverse gear that can handle more than 250Hp. Wich Quaife box model did you use?did you use it whit more than 250Hp?
In other way, how many miles more or less can you do in a year?

Thank very much
Hi sorry i have use the quaife reverse with no! problems on a car with 350 bhp and 550 kg and it was the one for bike engine cars, i do about 3000 miles a year not all race miles as i use the car on the road to but i do regular oil changes.

Hi sorry i have use the quaife reverse with no! problems on a car with 350 bhp and 550 kg and it was the one for bike engine cars, i do about 3000 miles a year not all race miles as i use the car on the road to but i do regular oil changes.

Thank you soo much for all the info. My car will weight a little bit more I think (arround 600-650Kg). In other way, do you use a stock trans with such a power?

Best regards

Peat

More than a half of those miles where on races or less? If it is possible, an estimation about how many of those miles were in races will be very helpfull for me.

thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience

Back