CZ wheel distributers?

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
Where can I find a set of these fine items for my gen1 for the best price? I'd like the machine silver or titanium grey. I've checked eBay and the CZ site, was wondering of anyone had another secret source?

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Go for it, they are the greatest!

P1010334.JPG

P1020623.JPG

P1020625.JPG

Are the CZ wheels any better than Marchesini? What is the general concensus between the two?

Are the CZ wheels any better than Marchesini? What is the general concensus between the two?

When I bought mine, I talked to one of the co owners and he said that their designer used to be the Marchesini General Manager. To me, both companies' products are the high end of the industry. My CZ's have many unreal hard and fast miles on them and look like the day I bought them! As light (relatively) as Busa wheels are, they are significantly heavier than CZ's....I held them up at the same time and compared em. You know what they say about how important reducing "unsprung weight" is! Raydog

They dont offer the polished wheels anymore and dont make the 240 either except once a year they make 3-4 sets.That was going to be my wheel if I could get a 240 rear.CZ's are sweet wheels.

Back