Cycle Gear 5/15 Raleigh NC

Sounds good Eddie. There's a BP Gas station on the corner of Hillsborough Rd/15-501. Take I85N, take exit 173 Cole Mill Road. Turn right at the exit, then left at the stoplight (it's a T with CVS in front). The right before you get to the next stop light, it's on your right after Wendy's. (across the street from Waffle House). We can meet at 8:00.

Jon - How about stands up at 9:30? That should give us plenty of time to get there.

Driving directions to 544 S McPherson Church Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28314
69.9 mi – about 1 hour 31 mins
Via N Carolina 210 S - remove
Suggested routes

4801 Thornton RdRaleigh, NC 27616

1. Head west on Thornton Rd toward Wadford Dr 0.1 mi
2. Turn left at Capital Blvd/US-1 S
Continue to follow Capital Blvd 9.3 mi
3. Slight left at Capital Blvd/Downtown Blvd 1.0 mi
4. Continue onto N Dawson St 1.5 mi
5. Continue straight onto S Saunders St 1.5 mi
6. Continue onto S Wilmington St 0.8 mi
7. Continue straight onto Fayetteville Rd/US-401 S
Continue to follow US-401 S 26.7 mi
8. Turn right at N Main St 2.1 mi
9. Turn right at N Carolina 210 S 18.0 mi
10. Turn right at Spring Ave 39 ft
11. Take the 1st left onto N Bragg Blvd/N Carolina 24 E/N Carolina 87 S 6.4 mi
12. Turn right at Bargain St 0.1 mi
13. Turn right at Sycamore Dairy Rd 0.7 mi
14. Take the 2nd left onto N McPherson Church Rd
Destination will be on the right 1.5 mi

544 S McPherson Church RdFayetteville, NC 28314

PERFECT FOR LUNCH Hooters IS RIGHT NEXT STORE TO CYCLE GEAR..- 0 miles away

516 N Mcpherson Church Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28303 US
Website (910) 868-0700 more info »

Then Head back to Raleigh, Cycle Gear back down 401 in Garner NC.....

Wish I could, but I'll be out of town this weekend...Hope the weather holds for you guys & y'all have a blast

Sounds good Eddie. There's a BP Gas station on the corner of Hillsborough Rd/15-501. Take I85N, take exit 173 Cole Mill Road. Turn right at the exit, then left at the stoplight (it's a T with CVS in front). The right before you get to the next stop light, it's on your right after Wendy's. (across the street from Waffle House). We can meet at 8:00.

Jon - How about stands up at 9:30? That should give us plenty of time to get there.

Stands up at 9:30 at Sheetz...
Sounds good, I'll be there at 9:00am..

Leaving home around 7:00 gives me plenty of time see you at the BP Peter :thumbsup: I'll pm you my cell number.

I may ride to Fayettenam with you guys as long as you don't give me too much grief for having the dirtiest busa around and no side fairings. I ordered a few parts on monday, still have the fairings off for the slider install. Whenever fedex chooses to bring them to me!!

Peter, sorry for not answering your PM. Been kinda lurking for a while on the phone, not even signing in. It'll be good to ride with you and Jon again.

Weather LOOKING GOOD waking up this morning, Hope it holds out this afternoon..

Good seeing everyone again. Frank - hope you made it back ok Garner Cyclegear had Dynoruns for $20 and we all lined up :thumbsup: I'm sure the heat caused some lower numbers - maybe we should've gone next door and buy some NOS in a can and put it in the gas tank! :laugh::whistle:

We'll get another run coming up - hopefully cooler than 92 degrees!

Glad you guys had fun in Garner, and maybe a better ride up there. I came home to install my T-rex sliders which just now got here at 6pm. Maybe I'll get to it Monday.

Great seeing everybody again. Great day out on the Bike. Dyno the bike at Cyclegear in Garner 161hp Not to Bad...

P1040939.jpg

P1040940.jpg

P1040941.jpg

P1040942.jpg

P1040943.jpg

Good stuff!

I went to the Cycle Gear here in Phx.

Got a new jacket, gloves, a face shield for my X11 Kagayama, and an Alpinestars hoodie.

Good stuff!

:beerchug:

Glad you guys got together and had a good enough time to take pix and share 'em.

:beerchug:

Back