Cycle Gear 5/15 Raleigh NC

I wouldn't mind checking it out !! Grensboro is closer to me but don't know if they have the same sale.

Im up, for a Group Ride to BOTH cycle Gear. Let's try to get something going and plan a Ride... Time Place to meet between Raleigh and greensboro.... And Maybe Lunch at Hooters there is one in Raleigh or Greensboro depends on the time and meeting place....

Good idea Jon, I'll call around and see what they say about grub and sale times.

I'm trying to cook up something with hooters, will let you know... :beerchug:

I have a retirement ceremony that I have to go to, but if it will work, I will be there! Let me know what the plan is...

Ok, did a check of the shops around.

Fayetteville store - some bbq and drinks
Raleigh store - band, music, food
Greensboro store - sales items (boooooo!)

Checked also on what's the best time, looks like F'ville at 11AM and Raleigh early afternoon.

We can get a few Triangle guys to meet up and then ride down to F'ville. Meet up with the F'ville riders at Cyclegear at 11AM, hang around, eat some Q, oogle at stuff on sale.

Then leave around noon to Raleigh, get there around 1:30ish. Eat more food, oogle s'more, maybe buy an item or too, listen to live music. Everyone leave after they have had their fill. :beerchug:

Sound like a plan?

Dalaster - stores close at 6PM

Eddie - sorry bud, nothing happening in G'boro but the sale :(

Time Route:
Meet up in Raleigh at 8:30AM (location TBD).
Stands up 9AM
Be in Fayetteville by 11AM
Hand with Fayetteville riders
Leave F'ville Noon - If you Fayetteville riders have a good ride up, let us know
In Raleigh around 1:30
Leave when you feel like it
(times are tentative, need to map out routes).

Roll call!
1. Whitele (rdu)
2. Loomis (rdu)
3. Dalaster88 (rdu)
4. MC Mustang (F'ville)

:beerchug:

I figured out a route from Raleigh to Fayetteville, I'll post it later. Plan to meet up at Sheetz next to Madison Motorsports on Capital Blvdat 8:30am. And take that to 401 to rt210 to Fayetteville. route time is 1:36 mins.

Hey guys you can count me in looking foward to riding with my org bro's again.I'm coming from Burlington so Peter I'd like to meet you somewhere for the ride into Raleigh it that's possible,let me know.

Back