2006 Capital City Bike Fest

el stumpo

Registered
Spoke with Webbashl who told me that there is a Bike Fest tomorrow and Saturday in downtown Raleigh, NC. Here's the link:
Capital City Bike Fest

Sounds like mostly HD guys/gals and sponsored by Ray Price HD.

Anyone have plans on going? I was thinking of heading there after work tomorrow....

i saw that on tv. won't be back in time. have fon bro
beerchug.gif

I was there last year pretty good turn out Mostly Harley's, but I will be riding up at deal gap. this weekend.

Jon (Loomis).

I'm up in Durham, work in Raleigh.

Sat may be a bit tight, but afternoon looks good. What time were you thinking?

I'll get the pix up in a couple days, it was an interesting event. Maybe 15 blocks of the city were closed off for the bikes.

98.9% Harleys with a few others. The "in" thing appears to be LED lighting as your bike sits there - pix on the way.

Saw two other Busas - one with a fat tire on rear. I guess everyone's at the fall bash *sigh*. Might go tomorrow and bring the family too for fun.

Pix in a bit

pics are posted on 186pix.com ... I got there late, so pictures aren't be best - it was getting dark and the camera I have doesn't take good night pics. I'll have to go back and edit some of them... Have a looksee...
all_coholic.gif

Hope you all are safe at the Gap...

Muy_Riding_Buddy__2.JPG

Hehe. I thought you would say that, I was thinking of saying "Sean's Girls" but you never know who may look... lol

Welcome back Sean!! Glad to see you made it back ok!!!!
beerchug.gif

Let's start planning the next ride!

(whitele @ Sep. 30 2007,07:42) Hehe. I thought you would say that, I was thinking of saying "Sean's Girls" but you never know who may look... lol

Welcome back Sean!! Glad to see you made it back ok!!!!
beerchug.gif

Let's start planning the next ride!
LOL....I'm not back yet Peter. I do have internet access though so I can still peruse my favorite forums.

Keep up the good pic work. See you in a month or so....

Good job there u pic whore. Yeah I decided to go ride down to Fayetteville with some new guys I meet. It's about time to get another ride scheduled!

Back