Busa Yoshimura, or Brocks full systems

ljsimp

Registered
I am looking to upgrade to a yoshimura, or brocks full system for a GEN1 anyone close to Raleigh, NC have this setup I could listen to?

Thank well appreciated.

What are your goals? If you are going the performance route you gotta go Brocks hands down :thumbsup:

how much are you willing to spend? if the wallet is willing/able, BROCKs.

Here are my goals:

1. Amazing sound max priority
2. Performance but not major
3. Able to listen to earbuds if possible
4. 300-400 mile drives on weekends without having a headache
5. Cost may not be as much a factor

At first I was aiming for a two brothers slip on but heard a brocks setup and thought man that sounds great but then I heard complaints about how loud it was. I would love to hear one in person but I have not seen anyone with a great exhaust in Raleigh other then stock.

Well, I'm old as dirt, but I did fine with cost, hella fine with performance, have great sound, but get too much attention occasionally, and do just fine with earbuds and never suffer from headaches :whistle:

All you gotta do is take a trip to the garage and see what most people are running for performance...............they either have a Brocks or want Brocks :laugh: Dont sell yourself short and go half:moon: Just save up a lil while longer and get an exhaust you wont regret after the fact

Not True, $$ per hp is hard to beat on muzzy vs any system on the market..This not hype,guessing or assuming but real world testing..I'm a dealer for most every system on the market and have been testing them in lots of configurations since the busa came out...If a rider isn't looking for every single smidge of hp they can't be beat.. Quality is good $$ per Hp, and fitment is best i have seen $$ per hp.. Aesthetics wise not the most popular but they work..You should check out the hp shootout n the 14 with pipes vs pipes, you may be surprised who is on top...I'm not a hype man, but a honest man I don't care who's pipe I'm selling.....I Never Try To Keep Up With The Jones, Get In Where You Fit In They Say...

no horsepower

Back