cycle cat rearsets

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
man i'm droolin'. i gotta get these!

srs2.gif

those are nice. Now you got me thinking. That is a dangerous thing for me to do.

--Nanwags

As much as I like them, I can't get over losing the folding pegs...maybe its just me, maybe I'll get over it.

Don't forget that fixed pegs act like frame sliders too. Plus with my Vortex rearsets, i can use them to support the bike when changing out the dogbones or swingarm.

yeah d' i remember, just keep lookin at them, man they sweet, soo adjustable.

anyone here scrape their pegs while leaning? cause that wont be good if they dont give/fold... i'm sure i dont lean half as much as y'all so if you knee draggers dont scrape i know i'll be good.

With rear-sets the goal is to raise the pegs for cornering clearance and aggressive footing stance. I ride pretty hard and over on the side often with my rear-sets properly adjusted I have yet to scrap them. I had Vortex on my project Busa and did not like how much bite they had with my boot, too many knobbies...the Ti-Force sets are much better and these Cycle Cats are clearly top of the shelf where I like to hang...
super.gif

They look nice, but I like the grip the Vortex peg has better.

I have OSF rearsets on my RC51 - not as good as the Vortex.

Does Cysle Cat no longer frequent this board? Thought they were a sponsor but I don't see anything now. Been kicking around going to their Rips Bars in place of my Helibar/Genmar combo.

Back