Cutting back on riding...

Well, listening to you guys confirms one thing....it's similar all over the country! Around here at least, I've got Pacemaster, Jimbo, Kento Moto and the rest of the Nor Cal folks to connect with (plus the Stampede comes to Reno annually which is an awesome week of fun). (oh yeah, my annual PASHNIT tour too)
I watch "biker boyz" on sportbikes race around all over to the point that I cringe when I think of public relations AND potential restrictive leglislation.
It doesn't mean I never drop the hammer BUT it'll never be in an urban environment, around a church bus or motorhome or where I could create "haters"!
Doyle

Just an FYI it was mentioned at Randy and Dawn's that there is excess room in his garage and a bar wouldn't be a bad idea for a future .Org Bash at the Beach. I'm just saying it wouldn't be a bad idea.:laugh:

On a second not to all the people who have no one to ride with keep looking you will find people the internet is a great place to meet people if used right. Iam grateful to have several .Org members near me and some other great experienced riders. My only problem is I try to be nice to everyone so I need to start distancing myself from squids :laugh:

Haha I thought you might get a little kick out of that sixpack. There's a safe time & place for wheelies and an unsafe time & place :)

But yes, we have a very nice group of riders down here. We pretty much all came from the .Org! At least that's how most of us got in touch..

Haha I thought you might get a little kick out of that sixpack. There's a safe time & place for wheelies and an unsafe time & place :)

But yes, we have a very nice group of riders down here. We pretty much all came from the .Org! At least that's how most of us got in touch..

I agree, glad you've got a good group there too.:beerchug:

I just bought my busa:)
And I'm running into the same situation, everyone I meets that has a bike has and " invincible " attitude and I just can't deal with that !!
I guess I'll just ride solo forever

You don't do minnie first gear power wheelies? I don't wheelie either, but I don't mind it if the front end sits up a tad when you open her up in first. :laugh: :whistle: (Does that even count).

ohhhhh yeah the little power wheelies are fun:cheerleader: i'll raise the front tire up about a foot on take off or in second gear, but nothing too big. i wouldn't mind trying one of them wheelie machines, not brave enough to try it on my bike but on the other hand i will max her out on the speedo in a heartbeat on an open backroad. wierd right....lol

ohhhhh yeah the little power wheelies are fun:cheerleader: i'll raise the front tire up about a foot on take off or in second gear, but nothing too big. i wouldn't mind trying one of them wheelie machines, not brave enough to try it on my bike but on the other hand i will max her out on the speedo in a heartbeat on an open backroad. wierd right....lol

I tried one of those wheelie machines with a cbr600(which is cake to ride wheelies on)a couple summers ago. Man I couldn't keep it going to save my a**!:rofl: It's alot different than the real thing, and it was way to hot for me to keep trying.

I agree with being real careful who you ride with, 2 local wrecks this year already in the ATL area where riders are deceased. Be careful out there!

Back