RIDING and cutting grass???

proud dad

Registered
Here's to all the people that let their grass get foot tall,and when they cut it,they blow it all out into the street.And it's always when you're coming out of a turn.
SHOCKED.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

Don't ya just hate that  
crazy.gif
yea I've been riding this morning.
  Last summer my youngest son cut grass with a local guy.Before he put the dixie up,he ran along side the road to blow the grass back in the yard.His boss said "you don't have to do that"He said yes I do,my dad rides a bike,you should remember that.Grass is slick.There's alot of bikes out here.

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

Tell your kid we said "Thanks!" Good for him to take the time to educate the other guy... maybe he'll even listen.

Always have to be on the lookout for that, especially on rural country roads on the weekends.

(bigoltool @ Aug. 14 2007,12:48) You ought to try riding in Farm Country. Grass is the least of the worries!  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
most of my rides goes through farm country.but I know what ya mean.

laugh.gif

Around here, they blow grass into the street everywhere, all the time. It's also neat to see the city and some businesses with broken sprinklers spraying the street in the afternoon.

My hypothesis is that a symbiotic link exists between concrete molecules and cellulose in grass, activated by city water. I haven't had time to design an experiment to test it, though.

Back