Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought

This is probably offensive to our catholic members and other denominations, I know I am not particularly amused.

This is probably offensive to our catholic members and other denominations, I know I am not particularly amused.

So one day an old drunk bum was wondering through the woods when he stumbles across a precher man baptizing his flock down in the local creek. The preacher man sees this bum watching the baptisms and goes to him and ask, "Would you like to be saved?"

Indiffernt to it all the bum replies, "Yeah, sure.."

So the preacher takes him down to the water and proceeds to baptise him in the river. He pulls him out of the water and ask the bum, "Have you found Jesus?"

Bum kinda looks at him and says, "Na"

Preacher takes him again and dunks him under the water this time holding him down for a second or two longer than he would normally and pulls him up and says, "Have you found Jesus?".

Bum kinda gasping for air says, "Nope!"

Preacher takes him again and dunks him. This time holding him down until the bum starts to flail his arms in a panic for air. Preacher yanks him up and says, "HAVE YOU FOUND JESUS?"

The bum is gasping for air and looks at him and says........

"Nope! You sure this is where he fell in???
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You amused now???:laugh:

everything is offensive to someone, and even if it's not really offensive people will find a way to make it offensive... so ... *shrugs*

Back