Way cool auction items #6 and #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
2 cool items your just not gonna find around.

A Japanese book (in Japanese) about the Busa release from '99 (published in '99).  Wanna know about the beginnings of the X-1?  It's in there!  Wanna see early custom paint from Japan?  In there.  Maintenance, schematics - this thing is part parts list, part maintenance manula, part picture heaven.  1 engine page is hanging out, but other than that this is an awesome coffee table book!  Slight wear from lots of viewing!

Second Item:
   An English (England) publicity fact file on the Busa from 02 - lots of info and a couple of amazing fold out pages/posters...

These are both courtesy of <span style='color:seagreen'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>McMustang</span></span>...<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>THANKS BRO.</span>

The first we call "The Japanese Book".

The second we will call "The England Book".

Please bid on them separately. I believe these to be very cool for the Hard Core Busa owner. Would love to own them myself.

I have no idea what to ask for a starting bid
rock.gif

Being as its to help out OUR members,we will start out at 40 bucks for the Japanese Book. 20 for the English Book.

Thanks,and check these pics out. Rubb.

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: "Change a few things."|1154731061 -->

mcmustang, ur awesome. That's love giving away those books. I love to have one but I can't spend that much on a book, so I bid on the draggin jeans.

mcmustang, ur awesome.  That's love giving away those books.  I love to have one but I can't spend that much on a book, so I bid on the draggin jeans.
Thanks - the stuff in the book and in the fact file is amazing - but it has been sitting in my drawer for awhile; might as well give someone else the chance to experieince some of my little treasures and help .Org family at the same time.

Don't feel bad for bidding on one of these auctions over another - the money overall is for the same purpose - it is all a donation to the board and our membership who just keep on giving back!

I'll ge tthe ball rolling on both....

$70 for the Japanese Book!

$30 for the English book!

C'mon...who wants somma dis?
rock.gif
muscle.gif

Wow. PAC out the gate... remember it all for members....
thumbs-up.gif

p.b. you're killin' me w/ that price on the japanese book so i'll take the open bid on the english version an up the anty to $50.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back