$100 for the Japanese book.

$50.50 for the English.
rock.gif
rock.gif
ices_rofl.gif

rock.gif

Bid raised on English book...

$55 for the English version

$100 still stands for the Japanese version...

arrgh....I'm dying here.

$65 for the English

$100 still stands for the Japanese

wow!...cool lookin' books but i'm not getting involved in this one...('copter disappears over the horizon)
biggrin.gif

HA!!! That's right Monsieur Rat....the day is MINE!!! (cat slowly lowers SAM launcher, shakes fist in the air)

tounge.gif

Well, you may be able to take away the English version from me, but I WILL NOT hand over the Japanese one!

Well, at least to a certain extent. Let's not go there, please? I would really like that one.
blush.gif
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154937545 -->

biggrin.gif
I'm crossing me fingers on this one.
laugh.gif
It's the only one I have left!

Got beat out on everything else. Sigh...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i'm holdin out for the bra...been wanting one anyway and i figure rsd would have good quality merchandise and would be someone i could trust to buy used merchandise from

You cannot go wrong with Rubbah...the man knows how to take care of his stuff.

Hell, you shoulda let me know, man...I have one sittin in my garage! Well, it's not in the greatest condition, but I think it'll still work.

Rubbah's own is much better, though...it's in much better condition than mine. On top of that, mine has the cheesy "imitation carbon fiber" stuff.

Yeah...you'll be much better off with RSD's. If you do happen to change your mind, though, be sure to let me know.

wink.gif

thanks brother...hopefully, i can win this auction...good quality and awesome cause!!!
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back