custom painted helmet contest WINNER

Im in....cont stand this plain 'ole fugly carbon-fiber lid with the bitchn paint anymore....
all_coholic.gif

NewBusapics_098.JPG

Hi there! I am in..I hope you will still consider me even though I have a Katana but I am taking the place of hubby since he just got a new lid which is sweet looking already..I really need to match my new bike...

That is soooo cool you and you the Org. are doing this for the members..It is so much appreciated..

Thanks!!!!!!!!
bowdown.gif

This is.......GEORGIA,
Put me in also Please,.....What a wonderful thought! A great gift to one luck org. member.

Hope your rules allow for two Busasweety entries
please.gif
...Two Members, Two Busas, Two Lids, One Member Name.....

Ben & I like to match....So, if one of us wins the other (looser) wouldn't be able to stand it and would have to pay to have the other lid done....Good for Business
clap.gif
You know, there is a simple solution for two members with one user name...
smile.gif

This is.......GEORGIA,
Put me in also Please,.....What a wonderful thought! A great gift to one luck org. member.

Hope your rules allow for two Busasweety entries
please.gif
...Two Members, Two Busas, Two Lids, One Member Name.....

Ben & I like to match....So, if one of us wins the other (looser) wouldn't be able to stand it and would have to pay to have the other lid done....Good for Business
clap.gif
Ben, you have very smart lady there!

Revolution, If you need stencils / paint masks cut for kanji symbol, persons name, logo, graphics or whatever for this project I would be happy to donate them, just let me know. You can throw my name in the hat for this as well, thanks.
tounge.gif

oh my gosh... i'm already drooling over the thought! I'm in!!
beerchug.gif
Very cool of you guys to put this together!
cool.gif
thumb_up.gif
bowdown.gif

Back