Custom paint job app... Or software...

BUSAnomics

Registered
I wonder if theirs some type of software somewhere out there that can help you design a paint scheme for your bike. I just think it would be cool to see your bike painted on a computer monitor before you actually get it done. Does anyone know of any software out there by chance?
:banghead:

MS Paint?

But more professionally if u wanted a 3d image that showed lighting, textures and reflection, it would be alot of work and high dollar software.

I would stick to doin it by hand...

I agree it would be pretty cool however, I found a side profile pic on the computer, held a sheet of paper to the screen and traced the bike. Then made copies of it to use as I was sketching different ideas. Obviously it didn't show all angles or reflections that a cool program might but it was effective.

I agree it would be pretty cool however, I found a side profile pic on the computer, held a sheet of paper to the screen and traced the bike. Then made copies of it to use as I was sketching different ideas. Obviously it didn't show all angles or reflections that a cool program might but it was effective.

Damn, that is a good idea! Thanks, Boss!:bowdown:

gotta be easier than tracing unless a gen 2

busadrawingR.jpg

busadrawingL.jpg

busadrawingT.jpg

It's not too hard in photoshop. Also there are some profile views in the shop manual you can use for concepts. There is a 3D Gen I on the 3d Studio freebies too I think. If you have access to 3D Studio (we use it at work) you can get some pretty accurate schemes with that.

Mockn U beat me to it. Was just going to look for those.

If ya have a pic of your bike and an idea or theme you want done I can whip something up for you, I dont mind at all. :thumbsup:

Back