New Custom Paint Job

Being its a Candy the color is very translucent so I have actually laid down 5 coats over 2 coats of Bright white, the finish product will have 3 coats of Clear, I also put 5% House of colors flake in the Candy. The Ghost Flame is done in a Silver base coat.
Cache Im thinking about doing all the graphics in Ghost, just not sure just yet , the holographics look good too. Im going to have to think on this one a little bit, I thought the same though, just not sure....lol
Planning on having the bike up and running for the Busa Bash, and Zuk we will have cold one and talk...
biggrin.gif

Thanks for all the comments, but when its done....whoa it will be awesome...this takes alot of time and something I don't have alot of right now. Thanks everyone any suggestions Im definately open for ....
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Glad to see someone finally put the screens in before they painted the bike to "carry" the theme all the way across the hole. Cant wait to see the side panels.

jD

I like it! Very subtile graphics, not too crazy but classy. I like the deep red, it should be awsome when it is back together.

Back