Custom paint ideas?

JSaathoff

Registered
So i have been searching for days on google, here, all over for what i'd like for custom paint... asked around, and nobody's got anything that just pops... i dunno...

My original, and prolly favorite idea for the busa, long before i owned it, was like a yellow base with candy orange over... kinda a lambo orange, color change, kinda look. But i'm honestly not sure!!!

So i need some suggestions, or pic ideas. I definitely want something that'll look great with cf... cuz i hope to havesome incorporated... also a hot color, so a vibrant blue, orange, green, yelow, etc...that kinda thing... thinking prolly ghost in some flames/designs... or do some pinstriped flames...

Thank you all a ton for any help!!

Here's a website you may want to check out. Deano's does all of Bourget Custom Bike paintwork. Lots of examples to check out, and absolutely top notch quality. (Some of the bikes sell for $50k-100k)

Cost is actually relatively affordable.

http://www.custompainting.com/

Have fun!
beerchug.gif

(BusaWhipped @ May 13 2007,20:17) Revolution Paint.  He did several of the org members Busas including mine.   He is also a member here.
+10000000, to that!!!
Revolution is tha MAN!!!
D just finished my full-custom paintjob and it was 3 mos. of work but it worth every second...I made a ton of changes n D worked with me the entire time to make sure I was gettin every penny worth, and then some!

body is getting cleared right now but here's what teaser of the bike w/ just the white laid down...

IMG_0032.JPG

he's just finishing my bike so he may be able to get a project done for ya before season's over if you arent going overboard with graphics.

You want different colors?  Here's a sneak peak of the set I will have done shortly.  Will be for sale.

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

(BigDiesel @ May 14 2007,21:47)
(BusaWhipped @ May 13 2007,20:17) Revolution Paint.  He did several of the org members Busas including mine.   He is also a member here.
+10000000, to that!!!
Revolution is tha MAN!!!
D just finished my full-custom paintjob and it was 3 mos. of work but it worth every second...I made a ton of changes n D worked with me the entire time to make sure I was gettin every penny worth, and then some!

body is getting cleared right now but here's what teaser of the bike w/ just the white laid down...
D. Enough with the white teasers. We want to see the real deal.

Isn't this the fun part of the whole project
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Lemme paint it. I'll give you something that stands out! All of these are on Busa's. The first 2 photos are a drag bike and are pre-clear and still in progress.

100_2265.jpg

100_2266.jpg

100_2168.jpg

100_2183.jpg

Back