custom paint jobs

bobbos21

Registered
lets see em, my busa is going into the booth in the next month or two and i need some idea. Im not going to get into air brushing but yet stay just two colors. Probably going to go with some candy colors, i love candy brandywine. Some ideas and pics would be great i cant seem to find any anywhere

I'm going to do mine a black base, mini silver metal flake, and I'm debating if I want to do a two tone like the bike is.. or mix my kandy colors. I'm going to use kandy oriental blue, and kandy organic green. By themselves they look pretty amazing, mixed oh ho ho they look like a kick ass turquoise! I'll test it mixed vs two toned on something first see which one I like better and how well they contrast. I should have it done here in the next week or two (gotta love semester breaks!)

+1
beerchug.gif
jump9.gif

(javie @ Aug. 14 2007,21:20) I'm going to do mine a black base, mini silver metal flake, and I'm debating if I want to do a two tone like the bike is.. or mix my kandy colors. I'm going to use kandy oriental blue, and kandy organic green. By themselves they look pretty amazing, mixed oh ho ho they look like a kick ass turquoise! I'll test it mixed vs two toned on something first see which one I like better and how well they contrast. I should have it done here in the next week or two (gotta love semester breaks!)
I did my '78 Kawi Black with Gold Metallic, the blue in my '06 Busa is pretty sweet too.

Hit the galleries for some ideas. Most guys doing so they can half way assure themselves of a one of a kind.

Back