custom mufflers

metric03

Registered
made a couple tips for the busa, what do you think, black high temp powder or chrome?

DSC06560.JPG

Ever heard of soap and grease cleaner? I think the pipes look cheap but to each his own. If you would remove the old bracket maybe it would look better.

well i think they look sick !!!! and hey road grime shows that your busa isint a trailer queen ! ride it like its meant to be ridden !!! how does she run ?? do u have any other changes like a power commander or
rock.gif
id love to do the straght pipe thing but im thinkin it might run like **** stock with no baffels ..........?
rock.gif
?

,Justin

rock.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
PM -->
mikev7 @ May 28 2008 said:
1431368[/ATTACH] PM]
Ever heard of soap and grease cleaner? I think the pipes look cheap but to each his own. If you would remove the old bracket maybe it would look better.
He's in washington state. When you live somewhere that rains 366 days a year you learn pretty quick you either ride dirty or you don't ride  
laugh.gif

I have a friend who never cleans his bikes...dirty as hell. But he rides them constantly and is a wayy better rider than me. He's always telling me I should ride more and clean less
winkold.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

I know what youre saying, the bike hasn't actually moved since december, I do ride year-round and one day hit a patch of black ice going in to work, so while I was waiting for the parts to come in; swingarm, chain, front and rear sprockets, front sprocket cover, stator cover and left muffler, I decided to make these and see how they looked. thanks for the input though, I don't consider myself an expert on bike but I do all my own work.

you tig'd thoes together
rock.gif
? what filler rod did u use ? j/w cuz i think that looks much better then my idea of just gutting the stock cans completly and running em . or if you want to sell em after you get your mufflers then email me stuntr247@yahoo.com thanks .

,Justin

yeah, there all tig welded. I didn't have a tube so i hand rolled two pieces of sheet metal and tig welded the seam, and made the flange out of .25" plate. I was thinking just a high temp clear coat to seal the metal. if they work out I'll let you know, could even make an extra set.

Back