Wheel choices , colr, polish, chrome

garage monster

Registered
I ride a 2005 which is the black and red color. the wheels are stock black. Are there any pictures of this color bike with various options such as chromed, polished, powder coated gold, or a matching red color?

Show me what you've got and thanks for the help.

Post a picture of your bike and hopefully some of the photoshop wizards can do some renderings for ya. Just got done looking over images via GOOGLE and the majority are black and chrome rims, only saw one with red rims (looks like the pricey Marchesinis)

2005-suzuki-1300r-hayabusa-for-sale-21687777.jpg

I searched and o\I do not really have a good picture of just the bike that shows the wheels well. I have checked and exchange chrome is about $575 and polish is $275. Cost is not the problem. Just looking for example pictures of a black and red with the various options. The black wheels just seem too dark and with the tires just get lost.

Carrozerria makes a nice aftermarket rim in red or damn near any other color you want. I seen an all black murdered out busa with a blood red set of them and it looked pretty damn good IMO. Sorry I don't have a pic 2 show U

I like the chrome on the red and black busa that year. It depends on the color of your frame too. google "red and black busa pics"

Back