Custom map for open headers or cut mids?

V8N3T

More mods plz..
Donating Member
Registered
Hello all, posting this from y iPhone so sorry for formatting issues. Would anyone be interested in somewhat of a group buy for a 300$ dyno here in san Diego at lees cycles. What everyone can do is pitch in a little bit of cash 5 bucks here and there and after the bike is mapped I will post it here online. I know there are people out there running cut mids or open headers so let me know. This map will be done on a 2007 gen 1 Busa which is 100 percent stock.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hello all, posting this from y iPhone so sorry for formatting issues. Would anyone be interested in somewhat of a group buy for a 300$ dyno here in san Diego at lees cycles. What everyone can do is pitch in a little bit of cash 5 bucks here and there and after the bike is mapped I will post it here online. I know there are people out there running cut mids or open headers so let me know. This map will be done on a 2007 gen 1 Busa which is 100 percent stock.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey bro...were you been ???

We already have a few members here with cut mid pipes running a PC...why not get a hold of one of them...maybe they will share their map :whistle:

Hey BA, been over in Iraq for the past year. Well I don't know which members are running cut mids. It's been awhile since I've been on the org. But to answer the question to the first post, no I am not asking the members to pay for the tune. I am asking for any other members who run cut mids or open headers, whom would like to have a more accurate map. This board has always been about helping eachotherbout and pitching in. I can not say how much this board has done for me.

Now on the topic of this thread, if there are peopple interested in getting this map let me know. I personally would not like to fork up 300 bucks for a dyno. So yet again, if there are any members looking to pitch in on this let me know.

Thanks again yall.
Posted via Mobile Device

each custom map is unique to each bike. Yes they can be shared with other bikes that have the same or similar setups but the only bike that would get the full benefit of the custom map is the bike that was tuned. As far as your custom map it's only going to be as good as the tuner so even how "good" the map may be can be questionable.

If you don't want to swing the costs of a dyno tune for your bike then as mentioned just post up your bike's setup and ask someone if they've got a map.

Back