PC3 Map for Cut Mids!

V8N3T

More mods plz..
Donating Member
Registered
Well for those of you that are wondering, I was kinda thinking about doing a .org group project. I can cut a deal at Lee's cycles for 280'ish maybe a little lower, for them dyno'ing and tuning the bike.

My bike is stock except for the cut mids, and +1 dogbones and pc3. So this will be helpful for alot of people. I was wanting to do the following. Take my bike to lee's cycles, get them to dyno and tune it with before and after screen shots of the charts. The before and after tune of course WITH the cut mids, im not putting the slipons back on just to get a before result. Im sure were all aware on what a stock bike produces for trq/hp. So, I wanted to ask if the .org members were interested in contributing to this dyno. And I will upload the PC3 map on the board and on my website as a backup for all members to download. Anyone interested? Or has anyone already got their bike dyno'd to perfection with cut mids? Thanks and leme know what yall think!
super.gif

i guess no one is interested in doing this. I know there are many out there that run cut mids!
firedevil.gif

There is NO PERFORMANCE advantage to this mod...only a weight savings and the sound
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

actually you should experience a perfomace loss and a gain in tickets
you will need to fatten it up a bit and a dyno tune is really the only accurate way to do that
the old school method is "reading the plugs" you want em brownish-- black is too fat -- white is too lean

I thought a motor need some back pressure in the exhaust. Would running with no exhaust/cut mids eventually cause damage to the exhaust valves?

So I guess no one is interested in this deal. I figured having a map that was dyno'd with open mids and tweaked to perfection would be better than just running a random map. Does anyone else out there have access to a Dyno? That they could run and tune for cut mids? Just trying to get the best map for open headers.

Back