Custom Frame Sliders, Spools & Tobin

Nice match!
smile.gif

Well Greg, you've hit an all-time low.  What are trying to do to that thing man?
rock.gif
 Pretty soon all you will be able to do is park it on a turntable and have some spotlights shining on it.
biggrin.gif
 Gots ta give ya props tho man...
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

Brian
Hey, the wheels still turn and the throttle works just fine. I still ride it like someone is trying to steal it!
wink.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Not to shabby thinker, Only problem I see is it isn't copper/orange....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I meant to ask what front signal lenses are those? mototek??

I"ve been looking at blacked out ones but those look super dark.
wow.gif
smile.gif

Thinker62

Small world.
Yes, Tiger (you may not know this but he too is a classical guitar player. This is how I came to know him) is the friend I spoke of and Stevo is the guy he was trying to hook me up with (I know this because he said he was getting his frame done by him but not sure of the name.)

Have you ever heard of the guy who put a Bose stereo on his busa, with an 8" speaker in the tail and tweets in the uppers.
Tiger was saying I should check this bike out and meet the owner. I guess he is from Portland too. Do you know him?

And next time you see Tiger tell him that you talk with Jonny Hotnuts.

Even smaller than you think.

Yes I know almost all the Busa riders in the area. The guy you are talking about with the stereo is Greg. He is an Urban ledgend...riding around with his Busa pimped out and sounding like a like an car with a kickass system!  People don't believe it till they actually hear it. Then they wonder where all that incredible sound is coming from. His bike is the badest in the NW. This guy is super cool and super bad. I heard he jumped the Willamette River on hi s Busa!

ices_rofl.gif

jump9.gif

ices_rofl.gif

jump9.gif

ices_rofl.gif

OK, just kidding!! The guy with the stereo is really me. It does rock though! We will have to hook up. All the Busa riders usually try to get together at least once a year. We can all ride down to Woodburn to watch Cache race his Busa.

G

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085675911 -->

ices_rofl.gif

jump9.gif

ices_rofl.gif

Damn Think... The Sled is still morphing I see... You know, if you wanted I think I see a little empty space on the upper fairings that might need a sticker... He he... Yeah Bro, I know... If stickers we're speed you would certainly have the fastest Busa on the block... And a stereo system huh?
smile.gif
The Sliders and stuff look good though man, good work.

Oh, I've been wondering, your neighbor up the street that crashed last year on his Honda I think it was, a Cruiser. How is doing? Is he all back? 5/5?

Bob is doing well, but he sold his new Honda VTX immediately. You might remember that he lost one of his legs from just below the knee. He now has a prostetic (spelling) and is walking and driving. I still feel funny when I drive past he and his wife. But the bottom line is that he is doing fine.

All joking aside you are a legend.
I have heard people talking about your blinky mirrors, stereo and pimp bike for a long time now.
(Like the stereo, I know there is a lot more to your bike than pics tell.)

I have no intention to put a stereo on my bike, but as you can see from my work truck and its 12-15" kickers (iso loaded push-pull) I am into doing things that are not stereo normal as well!

I like the idea of the busa meeting and I would like to see your bike in person after hearing so much about it.

Make no mistake.....our paths will one day cross.

Let me know when that ride is and I might come up from Idaho. I have a brother that lives in Portland and it would make for another reason.

Back