Any No-Cut Frame Sliders Compatible with 2010 Hayabusa?

DJGSXR

Registered
Are there any no-cut frame sliders compatible with the 2010 Suzuki Hayabusa without having to customize the fering? Or cut through the stock one, of course?

A fan of T-REX here :) 2008 TRex Suzuki Hayabusa GSXR1300 Frame Slider N

N60-8B2url.jpg

I installed the T-Rex no cut sliders last weekend. Easy to install (after reviewing Blanca Busa's excellent fairing removal tutorial pinned to the Gen 2 Information forum). Sliders are very good quality. Check the parts list before you install, I didn't, and there were a couple of washers missing from the package. Also, in the picture in another post there are some rings on the slider that are red in color, not sure why these aren't black but no biggy, I'll spray them with some mat black paint. :thumbsup:

yeah bee very old
but his question :
Do you know if these are still availble? Part number?
i would answer with - never build on a bike!

because if the bike slides the fairings, bar ends, the tail will get scratches
and the protector can bend inside what then causes bigger issues there ( i had this shi7 at a buddy´s busa already)
at last the bent protector can bend the frame too
if it hooks into a sewer manhole cover
and then - game over :(

so whenever a bike slides on one of its side without a prot. let it slide
the mass of damageat the rest of the bike will be very close to as if there was a prot. .

on the contrary, i strongly recommend a cf-protector for the generator´s cover.
like this one e.g.
it saved our holidays - definitely !
Limadeckel am 2011-08-17.jpg

all others seem to me as a (deep) grab in your financial pocket

Do you know if these are still availble? Part number?
Found em with Google, there is a knock off version of these on ebay that someone on here was supposed to install and let us know how they looked and felt but I don't think they ever did. @fallenarch has tested his t rex sliders and speaks highly of them which is enough for me to know they're worth the money :thumbsup:

Back