Custom Frame Sliders, Spools & Tobin

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
My man Stevo made some Custom Polished Frame Sliders & Spools to go along with my Mirror Spacers and to match the grips I got from Rythm.

Sliders_sm.JPG

You can also see my Tobin Seat in these.

If anyone is interested in custom fabricated parts from Stevo Style, let me know.

Sliders_3_sm.JPG

Dayum !! Thinker ... your bike is all that ... I love the accents and color combinations and everything ... very sweet !!

Thanks guys. I have a few more things to do, but I promise not to add ANYMORE KANJIS! I am seeing them in my sleep.

Well, maybe one more...hehe.

A friend of mine who lives in Portand and races for team Suzuki was saying I should get in contact with this guy about doing frame polishing and a few other things I want done and I could swear it he said his name was Stevo.

Is he the guy that polished your frame.

I thought I knew all the Busa riders in Portland.....

I suspect that you are talking about Tiger. He is the only person I know that races for team Suzuki, and he is joinning my motorcycle club Full Tilt Riders. Stevo is also a member of the club and is finishing Tiger's frame as we speak.

Stevo actually did not do my frame, but I wish he did. When I compared my frame to a couple that he has done, I saw the difference that attention to little details makes. I am going to have Stevo go over a few spots that the guy in Vancouver missed. Stevo also has good prices and is a cool dude. Mention my name and he will hook you up!

Here is a picture of Stevo's R1. (Note the custom grips, bar ends, frame sliders, spools and chain guard)

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085587599 -->

R1_Bling.JPG

Well Greg, you've hit an all-time low. What are trying to do to that thing man?
rock.gif
Pretty soon all you will be able to do is park it on a turntable and have some spotlights shining on it.
biggrin.gif
Gots ta give ya props tho man...
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

Brian

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Back