Cushion / heat shield

Speed King

Banned
I went to the dealer today and they said they could order me cushion and heat shield for the RIGHT SIDE of my fairing for around $165.

Does anyone know of a cheaper place or a better alternative? Thanks

YES!! You can buy online (I'd have to look) some stick-on heat shield material for practically nothing. It's a material that has adhesive on one side and a aluminum coated fabric on the other. When I put track plastics on my Gixxer it didn't come with any shield material like on the OEM part. I unscrewed what aluminum heat shields that did come on the OEM part and put it on the aftermarket, then I carefull cut this material to fit where it was on the OEM part. Stuck on there NO PROBLEM.

YES!! You can buy online (I'd have to look) some stick-on heat shield material for practically nothing. It's a material that has adhesive on one side and a aluminum coated fabric on the other. When I put track plastics on my Gixxer it didn't come with any shield material like on the OEM part. I unscrewed what aluminum heat shields that did come on the OEM part and put it on the aftermarket, then I carefull cut this material to fit where it was on the OEM part. Stuck on there NO PROBLEM.
Thanks, I will look around online.

Back