curious guys

2 fast eddy

Registered
hey guys, does anybody know of any companies that make a 4 into 1 exhaust for the first gen busas thats not a side winder style? not 4-2-1

im looking for a 4-1 that i can still run the canyons with. or does anyone know of anyone that could modifie a murrey side winder to exit in the stock header spot so i can bolt a slip on to the end of it?

Sidewinders only make up about 1% of the exhaust market. Most 4 into 1 systems are for the street with with the standard low mount or the high mount. Are you brand new to bikes?

no, most low or side mount systems are a 4 into 2 into 1. im looking for a straight 4 into 1. but thanks for your help man.

I think it might be tough to find a 4-1 full street system. Most companies build the 4-2-1 to help with the torque. These systems are much better than a 4-1 unless you strictly ride all the time above say 9k all the time and never dip below such high rev levels.

There is a group of folks that'll take a 4-2-1 system and hack it up and make a 4-1 sidewinder system. I'm sure for the right money they'll hack one up for you and weld together a longer pipe so it can dump out the rear some where. If this is what you're thinking about give a call to DME racing in North Carolina.

Last edited:
Back