CSC new project opinions

That is one sweet Busa! I love it...
cool.gif

BTW, not blowing my own horn, but our SSSA looks alot better than a ducati arm on a busa. Just my opinion though. Wait till you guys see this when its done. Its going to blow some of your minds!

BTW, not blowing my own horn, but our SSSA looks alot better than a ducati arm on a busa.  Just my opinion though.  Wait till you guys see this when its done.  Its going to blow some of your minds!
Nothing about CSC surprises me anymore. They make great products and the prices that Robert gives for being a member here are only described in one word... 'AWESOME!!' If you've never purchased from CSC, you should really look at what they have. Trust me... they are a LOT MORE than single-sided swingarm, fat tires, and chrome. I've dealt with Robert and CSC on a few occassions, and I've never been more satisfied with any vendor. Customer service and willingness to help is rated A#1 in my book.
bowdown.gif
Keep up the good work guys.

It will handle the horse power, but its not available in stock length or with the stock wheel. I will post the price as soon as we have it worked out.

It will handle the horse power, but its not available in stock length or with the stock wheel.  I will post the price as soon as we have it worked out.
Well depending on price of course I may be interested. I'd be willing to spend what good high end arm does cost (comparing to Mcintosh or trac) but closest option so far is over $3K made by RAM. NO THANKS.

We are not selling the arm seperately, and the complete conversion is more expensive than the 240 kit so it may not be what you are looking for.

Any news on this bad boy?

I've been checkin out the pics on the site, and it looks purty!

Can't wait to see the details on the kit.

Back