CSC new project opinions

Its actually not as bad as you would think. We have driven it and unless your knee draggin its not an issue. Its not like it will hit on a slight turn ar anything. Its very rideable.

Its actually not as bad as you would think. We have driven it and unless your knee draggin its not an issue. Its not like it will hit on a slight turn ar anything. Its very rideable.

I like it.

Forget practicality, some bikes are built for looks/artistic statement (like choppers for example.) That back tire/single-sided swingarm looks cool.
cool.gif

How are the single sided swing arms?

I like the way they look, but how are they for performance? any problems? does it handle ok? what about stress on the single arm?

Where can I get one?

The single sided arm isnt what effects the performance, its the huge tire. That arm is probably tougher than a stock arm. You can call the shop for pricing on it 888-924-7663.

How are the single sided swing arms?

I like the way they look, but how are they for performance? any problems? does it handle ok? what about stress on the single arm?

Where can I get one?
Ever heard of ducati?

Single sided swingarms are supposed to be better for performance.

check out this link:

<!--EDIT|jay21112
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107470820 -->

I think it looks good. Especially the single sided swing arm. What else you got planned with it? Definitely need to see more pics!
thumbs-up.gif

The bike isnt finished yet. It will have a different suspension that is being developed right now along with different body work. We just put that on to test it out. I cant reveal the rest of the stuff, but I will post pictures when we are done with it.

Country hasnt seen it yet, but I imagine he'll want one when he does
laugh.gif

I will add other pictures to our website as soon as I get them. It gets quite a bit of attention when we sit it on the showroom floor!

Back