CSC new project opinions

Nandro

Registered
Here is a look at the beginnings of our new project bike. Opinions? It still has alot of work to be done but its a start!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool, but won't the exhaust drag on right turns.

How big is that rear tire??

Thats a 300MM. Not sure about the exhaust, but the bike really wasnt meant for conering. We have ridden it around town and it seems fine for normal and straight line driving.

Yeah, I was thinking of just regular street riding not canyons.  Basically it'd be Harley like for right turns?  Or worse/better?

I love huge rears!!

You know Avon makes a 330mm
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107447631 -->

Looks nice, but not for me... Should be a hit with the crowd that likes that style though. I say you're on your way to having another top notch bike.
beerchug.gif
I just can't get into the huge rear tire and harley like handling of that style. Just doesn't fit my preferred type of riding... TWISTIES!
biggrin.gif

Yea, this is more or less for the cruiser or someone who wants a second bike to show. It deffinitly has its place.

No offense but looks liek the typical poser bike
rock.gif
All chromed out with the stretched arm and wide tire kit ( will nvr see the track or even 5k on the tach) but if your into that kind of stuff its kool

rock.gif
[/QUOTE]

None taken. The guy we are building it for already has a turbo race bike just for the track and just wants a bike to show. To each his own.

rock.gif

None taken. The guy we are building it for already has a turbo race bike just for the track and just wants a bike to show. To each his own.[/QUOTE]
As a show bike it should do well. Would also be alright for cruisin' the local hangouts. I wouldn't sport it, but I'd check it out if I ran up on it somewhere. I couldn't agree more... to each his own. I can appreciate a well done bike of any style and you guys do them well.
beerchug.gif

That would definitely be a custom bike. A little too custom for me. I would be afraid to ride it for fear of scratching it up.

BadA$$...but do something with those mirrors now.

It's a show bike so you don't really need them right?

Back