Crossing Golden Gate Bridge

thanks for sharing...not many riders can say they've done an 8K mile tour on a 'Busa, would love to hear your thoughts on the whole experience- things you learned, things you would have done differently, etc. :beerchug:

Congrats to you! Nice thread and nice pics. I hope your next excursion happens.

I'm contemplating making a loop around Lake Michigan. It will give me a chance to see some friends and cross the Mackinac bridge, stop by Lambeau Field, etc. We'll see what else comes to mind before this summer.

Let me know if you do it! We did it last fall. Fantastic ride. I wanna do it again!

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

Ponte%20Sobre%20o%20Tejo3.jpg

Ponte+25+de+Abril+3.jpg

This bridge is here in Lisbon, it was built by the same company that did the golden gate. It's a bit taller and longer, but you can recognize the style.

This is the video of me and the wife crossing it in my Roadliner (the Busa is a solo machine...)

- Vertigo[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
[This bridge is here in Lisbon, it was built by the same company that did the golden gate. It's a bit taller and longer, but you can recognize the style.

This is the video of me and the wife crossing it in my Roadliner (the Busa is a solo machine...)

- Vertigo[/url]

That was a nice video. You must have had the camera on a short pole. I liked the way you moved it around to give different perspectives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back