crime spree

ditchdr

Registered
Ok 4 weeks ago our sister sotre was robbed. The managers and closing staff were jumped in the parking lot forced back into the store where at gun point were forced to open the safe. They made off with a little over 5K in cash..

3 weeks ago Frankies fun park, a small putput,go cart, type place right next door to my work was hit,, same MO,, forced inside safe cleaned out etc etc..

2 weeks ago my store was hit, just as before, forced in the store,forced to open the safe took off with a few thousand in money, only this time thye tazerd one of my managers...

last night,,, The Noisy Oyster was hit, was just the manager and his g/f there, same as before, forced inside the store emptied the safe, only this time they tied up and beat the manager and raped his g/f..

I have a feeling next time these little bitches will shoot someone, it just seems to be gettign more violent. I am sending a email to the TV news about all this since i have yet to see anyhting in the paper about it,, maybe some exposure will quicken the the end of this..

Dont know if it would do me much good to bring my gun to work on not. Of course it would stay in the truck untill all the custoemrs are gone and the doors are locked..

This needs to be sorted out quickly, they have already escalated to sexual assault. The next step up the ladder is ugly to think about. Maybe a Rottweiller or presa canarios would be a good deterrent.

That's a mess. You could get a permit to carry to, while, and from work, depending on what state you're in (which I know isn't Alabama).

its well known that dogs, especially large aggressive dogs are a huge deterent against all types of ciminals. i myself have a large extremely protective American Bulldog

More insanity. I hope they are caught before thaey do anymore damage.

OK, it's time for those idiots to die. Robbery was bad enough. Rape is not acceptable. Remove the scum.

Get the gun and do whatever possible to be able to carry at work! It won't do any good when in the truck if they get you on the way TO the truck.

Back