Crawford vs. Benavidez odds

ali123

Banned
Crawford by far... only danger here is that crwaford KOs him before the betting lines over/under mark... im smiling alllll the way to the bank.... starts at 10:30 on espn… u heard it here first... this is free betting advice (As long as Crawford doesn't blow out a knee/a UFO flies into the ring/or Crawford craps himself in the ring(which ive seen)… its easy money... On as side note Erroll Spence beats ANYBODY.. and I mean anybody all the way up to 154 lbs.... erroll spence is gonna make history... second only to the mayweathers/hopkinses of the modern era... erroll spence is gonna make many many people a lot of money.. Canelo paid for my brake job on the busa… Spence will buy the motec/other standalone.

Last edited:
Crawford looking sharp... but he looks sooooo small next to a full bodied welter... no way he beats Spence...… no way... im looking 2 years down the road

12th round KO..... kids got gas in the tank for sure.... but the take was waaaay too much to make any money here..... crawford was tooooo heavy a favorite https://www.proboxingodds.com/ but against Spence …...….Crawford will be the favorite... bet on the underdog.... the "experts" favor Crawford as the best in the world..... I say no way... cant wait to see spence make liars outta those "experts"

Last edited:
I used to love boxing. Duran/Leonard I, Hagler/Hearns, Leonard/Hearns, before those Ali/Frazier and Foreman, unbelievable fights. Later years it became so expensive to watch, the passion died.

I used to love boxing. Duran/Leonard I, Hagler/Hearns, Leonard/Hearns, before those Ali/Frazier and Foreman, unbelievable fights. Later years it became so expensive to watch, the passion died.
i know... good news is that its back on regular TV... espn this fight... ill bet u didn't know HBO is OUT OF BOXING as of 2019.... just showtime now.... but its days may be numbered also... regular tv is coming back.

IMG_5068.jpg

Back