Marvin Hagler vs. Bernard Hopkins

ali123

Banned
anybody know anything here about boxing? Who would win and why? here is haggler and hearns… great fight AMAZING foot movement by Hearns... U can run... but u cant hide... on a side note... Errol Spence is a young fighter coming up.. whom I believe could have competed in ANY ERA.. he is a special special fighter... and made lots of money for lots of people.... he IS THE moneyline….

Last edited:
Yes this was one of the best fights I have ever seen! They went at it from JUMP non stop no holds bared. Watching this live you knew this was something special; by the 2nd round you knew that no two humans could possibly maintain this level of furosity and nonstop agression. But they were doing just that & your brain is saying this isn't going to end well someone is getting KOed at best. Great heart from the Hitman but even then I knew it was only a mater of time till M.M.Hagler wore out his battery. I mean Hagler was tough hit super hard for 160lb if rembering right was hungry, not to long out of jail and was an animal.

Back