CRAWFORD VS. KHAN

ali123

Banned
april 20th..... I wasn't even gonna dignify this with a post.... AMIR KHAN is a greedy SOB.... Khan is all washed up and cashing out.... this BS is on PPV... I hope it sells 3 views... this is whats wrong with boxing.... who needs to see this? I hope they knock each other out. Crawford in a landslide.... even though he is tiny.... the only fight that matters is crawford vs spence... and Crawford cant avoid it forever

april 20th..... I wasn't even gonna dignify this with a post.... AMIR KHAN is a greedy SOB.... Khan is all washed up and cashing out.... this BS is on PPV... I hope it sells 3 views... this is whats wrong with boxing.... who needs to see this? I hope they knock each other out. Crawford in a landslide.... even though he is tiny.... the only fight that matters is crawford vs spence... and Crawford cant avoid it forever
im glad Crawford finally has a name on his resume..... will bob arum spoil the party between spence and Crawford? Right now, Crawford looks like an even money foe...…… write this down..... spence will never lose to Crawford.TERENCE CRAWFORD DOMINATES, DROPS, AND STOPS AMIR KHAN IN 6; TEOFIMO LOPEZ KNOCKS OUT TATLI IN 5 || FIGHTHYPE.COM

Back