Crappy $&%!#* chair!!!

Sorry that I had to laugh at your expense. Your reaction sounds exactly like what would happen around my house. :whistle: :whistle:

aaaaaand what is the can of "Fix a Flat" for?

if you use that on a tire and take it to a tire shop.... you know that rage you felt? (I used to charge a $20 fee for any wheel that came in with that goop in it.. used to hold propane as a gas charge).. but boy does it make a mess inside the wheel... (oh, nice chair) :laugh:

On his defense, you can use fix a "flat to fix" your blow up doll too. Man I have spent too much time away from home and my wife......................... :rofl:

Yea, I've gotten to the point now, where if I'm gonna post any pictures on here I make sure to check all the items in the background cause I know that someone's gonna be lookin for some kinda little piece of incriminating evidence of who knows what. People around here have pretty wide imaginations and can come up with some crazy stuff. Of course, I'm one of them. :laugh: I was going to comment on the shoes, but others got to it before I did.:banghead:

Don't worry if I can't find it I can photoshop it in. :laugh:

Im LMAO and I feel very scared too, as I have 2 of those exact same chairs....
:rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

broken chair 003.jpg

Last edited:
yeah my place is messy, no doubt. Thats what happens when you have two college kids living in one bedroom. The garage where the Busa is is SPOTLESS though!:thumbsup:

It's not my weight that is the problem...I'm just too :muscle: for these cheap chinese products:laugh:

Last edited:
yeah my place is messy, no doubt. Thats what happens when you have two college kids living in one bedroom. The garage where the Busa is is SPOTLESS though!:thumbsup:

It's not my weight that is the problem...I'm just too :muscle: for these cheap chinese products:laugh:

easy roids!!!!! i told you to stop taking them :rofl::rofl::rofl:

college student huh...that explains the fix-a-flat
now show us pictures of the shoes you put that stuff in....
:poke:

Too funny!! That chair is identical to the ones they had in our office at Bagram Afghanistan. Cheap as hell, we were lucky if they lasted the whole rotation, usually got 5-6 months out of one. Soldiers destroy everything they touch!

Back