Crappy $&%!#* chair!!!

luvmybusa

Donating Member
Registered
So I have a paper due tomorrow in my Community Policing class. I'm sitting here typing away trying to get it done and I get writer's block for a second. I decide it's time for a good yawn and a stretch. Well...I take a deep breath, hold it, and lean back to stretch and then a big, loud, SNAP!

Next thing I know, I'm on the floor looking up at the ceiling. The back rest snapped off of the base of the computer chair. In my instant rage of fury(yes, I have anger issues:laugh:) I stand up, put one foot on the base of the chair and grab the back rest with my hands and tear it off the base completely. While that made me feel a LITTLE bit better, I was still angry.

So now I have to sit here and finish my paper on a modded computer STOOL! Can't do any mods to the bike right now, might as well mod the computer chair :thumbsup:

:laugh: Yeah, a lot of those are made in china and are pure crap. They wear out quickly and snap like a twig if a big guy sits in 'em wrong.

REVVV: you're right, :rulez: is :rulez:

damn chair

broken chair 001.jpg

broken chair 002.jpg

broken chair 003.jpg

Well, as someone who sits in a US Government provided chair most of the day. I totally understand crappy chairs. Sorry to hear it and hope you get your paper finished on time.

u ride the 'bus in those heels?:rofl:

:rofl: I was waiting for SOMEONE to notice! Those belong to the g/f. We live together so the closet belongs to her. She already has too many shoes at the door so the rest get thrown in our closet. Oops, I mean HER closet.:laugh:

:rofl: I was waiting for SOMEONE to notice! Those belong to the g/f. We live together so the closet belongs to her. She already has too many shoes at the door so the rest get thrown in our closet. Oops, I mean HER closet.:laugh:

Yea, I've gotten to the point now, where if I'm gonna post any pictures on here I make sure to check all the items in the background cause I know that someone's gonna be lookin for some kinda little piece of incriminating evidence of who knows what. People around here have pretty wide imaginations and can come up with some crazy stuff. Of course, I'm one of them. :laugh: I was going to comment on the shoes, but others got to it before I did.:banghead:

Oh yea, and good luck on gettin that paper finished. I just finished a lab report that's due on Thurs. but I'm gonna be too busy tomorrow and Wed. studying for math and psychology tests to get it done, so it had to be tonight.

Oh yea, and good luck on gettin that paper finished. I just finished a lab report that's due on Thurs. but I'm gonna be too busy tomorrow and Wed. studying for math and psychology tests to get it done, so it had to be tonight.

I thought about it as I was taking the pciture but oh well :dunno:

This is my last semester before I graduate. Things are sooo busy. Between baseball, my internship, work, and 5 classes...I have no free time. Thats ok because its not nice enough to ride yet anyways:thumbsup:

Good luck to you in your studies bud.

So I have a paper due tomorrow in my Community Policing class. I'm sitting here typing away trying to get it done and I get writer's block for a second. I decide it's time for a good yawn and a stretch. Well...I take a deep breath, hold it, and lean back to stretch and then a big, loud, SNAP!

Next thing I know, I'm on the floor looking up at the ceiling. The back rest snapped off of the base of the computer chair. In my instant rage of fury(yes, I have anger issues:laugh:) I stand up, put one foot on the base of the chair and grab the back rest with my hands and tear it off the base completely. While that made me feel a LITTLE bit better, I was still angry.

So now I have to sit here and finish my paper on a modded computer STOOL! Can't do any mods to the bike right now, might as well mod the computer chair :thumbsup:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sounds EXACTLY like something I would do.... I feel ya

Glad you didn't get hurt! :rofl: If you need any parts, just shout it out...I'm sure there are people here who could help with that! :whistle:

Back