Cover Up Aftermarket Triple Bolts?

InfiniteReality

Registered
Installed a SpencerCycle triple and have 2 silver bolts & to 2 black bolts on my new 09. I wanted to use the stock covers, but trying to stay away from anyting shiny... I went to Lowe's and Home Depot to look for some random covers, but nothing looked good.

What do you use to cover up the bolts? New black anodized black bolts? Paint stock chrome covers?

SNC17891.jpg

SNC17893.jpg

SNC17905.jpg

You need some plastic plugs like Greg (smithabusa) uses on his Frankenstein bolt kit. They fit into the allen head and provide a smooth black finish. Not sure where he gets them but they might even fit right into the bolts you have, head appears about the same size. PM him and see.

They look like this in a bolt.....

frank.jpg

Last edited:
sorry not seeing, can you check your records for email receipt? Dont see any small transactions, remember your PM but never saw paypal

Kinda odd, shows transaction was initated and waiting for you to accept it. Never seen this before. I'll fwd the email to your paypal address.

not bad for a 3 dollar mod, i just used a sharpie to the bolts on mine... then again mine sit in the garage all the time since I been working 13-16 hr days lately

I have an '06 LE and my stock triple tree is gray. Do you guys know of anyone that makes these in a gray color?

Back