Couple Local Cars

There is an AWD hard top Eclipse here in Richmond.

That Supra needs the front valence painted.

Great pics bro.

mad.gif

argue.gif

pissed.gif

BEN GET A DIGITAL CAMERA FROM WALLY WORLD YOU CAN GET A DECENT ONE THAT IS BETTER THAN THAT CELLPHONE FAIRLY CHEAP

AND I AINT SORRY FOR THE CAPS
crazy.gif

poke.gif

(GMbusa @ Apr. 04 2007,20:flamethrowing:)
(ozzy04 @ Apr. 04 2007,08:20) i sure hope they are gonna put some better looking wheels on that supra.  to be honest it looks kinda cheesy and i think for the kind of money put into the car, they could have done alot better as far as appearance goes.  now dont get me wrong, the tt supra is a beast.  im just wonderin if they were tryin to make it a sleeper car or not.......  
rock.gif
I kind feel the same way.  You mean to tell me that there isn't a single 17" wheel out there that would've worked instead of forking out $2500 per wheel?
It's what the dude wanted... He owns some company in Staunton, and I think he inherited 150k from his grandmother... $$$$$

(heavybusa @ Apr. 04 2007,20:50) There is an AWD hard top Eclipse here in Richmond.

That Supra needs the front valence painted.

Great pics bro.
THe hardtops are easy to find. I see them EVERYWHERE in AWD. I got a bud making 450hp at the wheels in his AWD... But the Spyder (convertible) was never made AWD by mitsu.

Back