Very impressive Loaner Car!

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
My BMW is in the shop (new brakes); they gave me a 135i for a loaner. All I can say is WOWOWOWOW.

3.0 liter, Twin Turbo, 300 HP.
7 speed auto with manual and F1 thumbshift override
VERY LIGHT
18 city, 25 hwy
Sticker was $45K

I mean, that little car will just about jump up off the ground; almost no turbo lag and zero spool up noise. I haven't been that impressed since the first time I gouged on my Busa....

IMG_1119.jpg

They knew what they were doing when they loaned it to ya....might there be a trade in the near future?:laugh:

They are just wanting you to come back in a good mood so you don't die when you get the bill for the brakes...

The dealership just called and said they are waiting on parts, go ahead and keep the loaner a few more days.:whistle:

haha ... that's pretty smart. You are not gonna love your car quite as much when you get it back.

That's why I bought my Busa. I took my 10-speed Schwinn in for service and they loaned me a Busa while they serviced the bike. I didn't trade tho ... I just never went back to pick up the bike.

Only if they'll trade me even, mine is a 2003 model...:laugh:

BELIEVE me Charlie, I knew the bill before I ever took it in (groan)....I need to go burn off a couple hundred in tires and brakes before I take it back...let's see...how many hours to the Dragon and back?....:)

I took it back today. Complimented them on it being such a nice car - of course asked me I wanted to buy it, just about the time that mine came out. Guy stopped in mid-sentence, and said that was his personal fav. It had just been washed and looked really nice. 9 years old and still turns heads.

IMG_3231.jpg

Sweet ride for sure.

Two things from this pic....crap I miss my Shelby and I want to see the pic of it after your wife took it mudding at the airstrip.

I took it back today. Complimented them on it being such a nice car - of course asked me I wanted to buy it, just about the time that mine came out. Guy stopped in mid-sentence, and said that was his personal fav. It had just been washed and looked really nice. 9 years old and still turns heads.

We got a 535 the last time we had our x3 serviced. Those things will run!

Sent from my DROIDX using Forum Runner

Back