Couple Local Cars

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, I went to my friend DJ's shop, ET motorsports, in Bridgewater, VA. I pull up, and see this! I remember when they first got the car in the shop. Green, TT, 6-speed, targa top. All I could ever want in a Supra. They had it in pieces in the shop. Now, it's a 750-ish hp show car...

Supra.jpg

Custom wheels. 17-inch for more sidewall for drag racing... This style is only made in 18-inch. This guy paid about $10,000 for the WHEELS!!!

Supra_3.jpg

More... By the way, this thing is orange, but the cameraphone don't show it too well...

Supra_5.jpg

Dude plans to pop the engine so he can build an 1100-ish HP engine.
SHOCKED.gif

But wait theres more!!!

This is a roughly 1 of 6 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST Spyder. Why so special? Mitsubishi never made an All wheel drive Spyder. ET converted it to All Wheel Drive.
super.gif

ET_eclipse.jpg

They converted another one too, though I don't know what happened to it. It was White, Black top, and POWERFUL!!! It would spin all 4 tires. This one has no engine mods... yet.

ET_eclipse_2.jpg

ANd the final car I took pics of... A Dodge Colt turbo... I know, not much, eh? Yeah right. This thing makes about 300+ hp... With it's weight, it will embarrass most cars on the road...
bowdown.gif

ET_colt_3.jpg

Shameless website plug... More pics of the Supra can be found there under project cars...

ET_colt.jpg

dude, Ben-find out what kind of numbers that Colt put up at the track! I wanna know what that thing does in the 1/4 mile-i saw one that did 12.7 sec with a nice cage in it and everything!
beerchug.gif

soooooo....how are those pipes, and did you send back the regular spacers for me?
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

(BigDiesel @ Apr. 04 2007,19:19) dude, Ben-find out what kind of numbers that Colt put up at the track! I wanna know what that thing does in the 1/4 mile-i saw one that did 12.7 sec with a nice cage in it and everything!
beerchug.gif

soooooo....how are those pipes, and did you send back the regular spacers for me?
rock.gif
rock.gif
Will send spacers tomorrow. As for the pipes, I LOVE EM!!! As stated, will get some High Quality pics soon.

rock.gif

i sure hope they are gonna put some better looking wheels on that supra. to be honest it looks kinda cheesy and i think for the kind of money put into the car, they could have done alot better as far as appearance goes. now dont get me wrong, the tt supra is a beast. im just wonderin if they were tryin to make it a sleeper car or not.......
rock.gif

(ozzy04 @ Apr. 04 2007,08:20) i sure hope they are gonna put some better looking wheels on that supra.  to be honest it looks kinda cheesy and i think for the kind of money put into the car, they could have done alot better as far as appearance goes.  now dont get me wrong, the tt supra is a beast.  im just wonderin if they were tryin to make it a sleeper car or not.......  
rock.gif
I kind feel the same way. You mean to tell me that there isn't a single 17" wheel out there that would've worked instead of forking out $2500 per wheel?

Back