count yourselves lucky

$600 for a year, total coverage? That's pretty good...makes the whole thing sound affordable. I better do some more research. Thanks.

I want to thank who ever started the insurance thread. When I bought my Hayabusa my insurance co. doubled my rate over what I was paying for my touring bike. I called around for quotes and Allstate wanted less than I was originally paying and for more coverage.
Steve

$320 for the yr based on 6mos usage. Out of the Cook County, IL. Have Ins through State Farm with reduced premium based on car ins through the same company. Accident Free record as well. Premium does not increase after 6 mos, the premium is charged that way due to what State Farm considers practical length of riding year.

I just have to tell you this; in Sweden if you are 18 and live in Stockholm and ride a sportbike some insurance companies will charge you 50.000sek/year which is about $ 6000 !!!!!!!!!!!

i couldnt even find a co. to give me full coverage on a busa . 500.00 year for liability. 27/male/serious blemish on record
damn good thing my bikes paid for or i couldnt have it !

41,& Married. last ticket that stuck was in 1982, I pay $505 yr. full coverage, but my other company asked for $1,900, I think not..

Knock on wood ... :)

$95 Every six months through USAA in San diego, ca. 33 years old and legally seperated. This is full coverage with 250 ded and uninsured motorist. They only cover motorcycles if you insure a car as your primary vehicle. I think you have to be military to get insurance through USAA. Good luck

Back