Could it really be?

I really don't think the fight is with Kawasaki at all but more within Suzuki with the 1k making just as much hp and 100 pounds lighter there must be questions about what to do with the busa. If I was sitting in HQ I would be asking my staff for sure to take a hard look at it, 06 sales will determine the busa fait. Do any of the board members know what the Hayabusa sales numbers where last year?

why get rid of something that sells
Bingo.They are making so much money off of it.Why get rid of it
+2

What would they replace it with..  ??

Anybody have some
lurk.gif
They would replace it with a GSX1200R that makes slightly over 200 RWHP and weighs about 100LBS less than a ZX-14.....and someone would be left standing there like a big fat kaw.

scary....ain't I?
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
Works for me.............

Anybody hear anything about the B,KING...
lurk.gif

lurk.gif

i aint waiting for '07...puting the balance of cash due and picking up my '06 in a few weeks!!!

theres no telling what they will do. look what Chevy did, quit producing the LT1. 1 of the best engines made. No matter what happens I'm happy with mine. I'm also skeptical about buying 1st productions of something, like you're their guenia pig.
baaa.gif

it'll be the last year for the GSX-1300R. I'd bet that those numbers are gonna change...it'll still be a Hayabusa tho.

I asked the owner of a local Suzuki dealership if he knew about this. He said no changes coming because it has sold out every year.

It was interesting that this year the LE's came out so early (I had to wait till MAY to get the 05LE)- the entire 06 line was available at once... that sounds like keeping the distribution lines clear and making sure inventories are on the sales floor as early as possible in the hopes of clearing out before a new model arrives, forcing markdowns on old stock...

I don't know anymore than anyone else, but it sounds like something is up. Call it a hunch.

why get rid of something that sells
Bingo.They are making so much money off of it.Why get rid of it
+2

What would they replace it with..  ??

Anybody have some
lurk.gif
a gsx1400R  
smile.gif
that would be fine
I kinda like the tune of gsxr1550  
laugh.gif
If they did like Kawi, it would be called a GXS2000R.

Back