Paint Code

Gerald

Registered
I was hoping someone here could tell me Suzuki's paint code for the Blue paint used on their 2000 Blue and Silver (grey) Hayabusa models.My painter said he could match it pretty close but close only counts in a game of horseshoes as far as I'm concerned.I'd rather give him the paint codes.

<!--EDIT|Gerald
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113319928 -->

I was trying to locate paint codes for my 1986 GSXR1100 and the dealer said that they didnt have them. Then I called Suzuki customer service and they told me that there werent any codes. I dont understand that, but that is what they told me. It was either the blue/white or the red/black.....doesnt sound too organized to me, but that is all they would give me.

I hope you have better luck!!!

Try <a href="http://www.color-rite.com">Color-Rite<a>. Color code for the blue on the 2000 Blue/Silver is 1LF (Pearl Deep Blue). I looked for the 86 GSXR, but couldn't find anything.

Well, thanks for trying anyway!!! I guess they didnt do that back in 86. Oh well, I will just match it as close as possible. Atleast they have started doing it for the new ones.

not sure if this will help but I had my 01 busa paint scanned for the blue and silver, I have a dupont formula for both that is bang on. Let me know if it is what you want.
email me at
hayabrusa@sympatico.ca

later

Back