Could it be??

Wow rsd, now I know where to borrow movies from... why is Cinderella on the top shelf?
rock.gif
tounge.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

hey Rip....you "climbin' the walls"  MoFo...

I look nuthin like that Flea Bastid.....sorta...well a bit...maybe
Damn Rubba......can I borrow yer arm bro.........damn sesame sead stuck in my teeth
egitarre77.gif

tounge.gif
How the heck did I miss this one?!? Good one there, Bill!!!  
ices_rofl.gif
Good one?
rock.gif
??? I'm not jokin........The HB pencil on my desk here is bigger than the scarawneeeeyyyyy dude's arms.
Weird to, cuz his wifes been away........right arm should be the size of a watermelon by now
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

I've heard that the reason why the Cinderella tape is on the top is thats the one that RSD uses to fantazise about when he's working out that right arm of his!
laugh.gif

Wow rsd, now I know where to borrow movies from... why is Cinderella on the top shelf?  
rock.gif

tounge.gif

rock.gif
'cause I fuggin' hate "Walt" ....but my lil' house-mouse jus loves that drippy shid . So, I try an' hide it as best I can .
The girl has 30-40, maybe more , of them Disney things.
O well, I can think of worse addictions....

wait a minute.....no I cant.

rock.gif

Hmmm... Bein' the cinema master that he is, I'm waitin' on him to catch my mistake in one of the captions with the pics I just posted.
wink.gif
It's not an inmate. It's the stupid guard Percival, nephew of the what's-his-name-important-job-whatever ...

What did I win?
You are correct, sir... and you win an inflatable RubberSideDown doll.
laugh.gif
good 1 BT....you hat less bastid....

hee hee hee

$ is on the way , if you wanna change to a checkered one , you'll have a few days before THE Captain processes the order....

giv it sum thought...PM me like Monday or Tuesday .

Hmmm... Bein' the cinema master that he is, I'm waitin' on him to catch my mistake in one of the captions with the pics I just posted.
wink.gif
It's not an inmate. It's the stupid guard Percival, nephew of the what's-his-name-important-job-whatever ...

What did I win?
You are correct, sir... and you win an inflatable RubberSideDown doll.
laugh.gif
good 1 BT....you hat less bastid....

hee hee hee

$ is on the way , if you wanna change to a checkered one , you'll have a few days before THE Captain processes the order....

giv it sum thought...PM me like Monday or Tuesday .
Phone me

Back